Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Some selected comments.......

Some selected comments .....................

Hi, I was surfing and searching for some info on radio
stations and noticed your site. Your post this post
sounded interesting so I took a look. Even though my
main interest is radio stations I was glad to stop by
and view your interesting comments. I will come back.
Thanks.

Posted by voice broadcasting to R A D I O A C T I V I T Y
at 1/01/2006 12:29:58 PM
-----------------------------------------------

"Nice to know this. I thought radio had become
completely obsolete."

Hiren Shah, India.
Posted by Hiren Shah to R A D I O A C T I V I T Y
at 10/27/2005 12:10:47 PM
--------------------------------------------
Alokesh,

I visited your website today and its really nice
with interesting regional radio information. Great
to learn about latest updates.
Keep up the good work

Rajeesh, Kerala, India.
Posted by T.R.Rajeesh to R A D I O A C T I V I T Y
at 4/18/2006 07:36:27 PM
-----------------------------------------

I think its very good that finally government is
going to give FM transmitter to Jallandhar but it
would have been better if it is to be setup in
Amritsar since this historic town does not have
its FM channel, a city with population of over
20 lakh is not having a single radio channel,
though private players are going to start
operations sooner or later, government should
also do something good for the people of
Amritsar...Anyway its good initiative...i hope
all the transmitters are sterophonic.

Posted by Harpal Dhillon to R A D I O A C T I
V I T Y at 5/04/2006 10:55:24 AM
-----------------------------------------
BBC Hindi is facing tough competition from
Cable and DTH...BBC has always been an exellent
source of information...i have been listening
to BBC Hindi since my childhood...tested by
times it has always appeared as winner...its
good that it has awken and employing new
methods of advertising to add more people to
fold...its not only good for the BBC but the
indian youth since they can learn a lot from BBC.

Harpal Dhillon, TCS, Gurgaon, India.
Posted by Harpal Dhillon to R A D I O A C T I V I T Y
at 5/04/2006 11:01:32 AM
--------------------------------------------

Comment on your post "All India Radio to start
DRM transmissions":

This is a Breaking News which first appeared
on your blog. Thanks.
Hope India will benefit from DRM technology.

Naleen Kumar, BBC Hindi Service, London, UK.
Posted to R A D I O A C T I V I T Y at 6:25 AM
------------------------------------------------
Sir,
I am new to the world of SW listening.I listen
primarily to BBC, VOA and CRI English on an old,
cheap Kchibo set (7 Band).
Imagine my joy on finding your site.
I was simply thrilled.

Thanks
Raman R, Cochin,Kerala,India.
------------------------------------------------
Dear Alokesh
I am Mohammad Oovais from Mangalore District of
Karnataka. Presently I am working in UAE .
I have seen you blog. Its fantastic.
73's and bye
Mohammad Oovais,UAE.
----------------------------------------------
Hi Alokesh

I came across your Blog on radio and find
it very interesting....
We have recently launched a website,
www.radioandmusic.com which focuses on
developments, news and features on both
these industries.
Do check it out and let me know your feedback.

Regards
Aparna Joshi
Editor
www.radioandmusic.com
www.Indiantelevision.com

No comments:

Post a Comment